Convert your existing microblading skills to permanent makeup with a machine. This opens up many new avenues and give you so many more options for your clients without having to do a full beginners training all over again.
What is included:-
- 4 Days in person training
- Live demos
- Multiple Live Models
- Consent Forms
- Machine and Power Supply (the same high quality machines we use)
- Numerous Consumables
- Certificate of attendance
- Accredited certificate on completion of case studies
- Lifetime After Support
- Classes are very small and kept to 2/3 students maximum
- Shadow days with Paula are available if you feel you would benefit watching her work in clinic after your training
As a student you will also qualify for discounts and priority access to further education should you wish to pursue it. Qualifying courses are: –
- Beginners Lip Training
- Beginners Eyeliner Training
- Mentor Days you will receive a £200 discount per day you book should you wish to further enhance your skills with a one to one mentor day later in your career.
A qualification in microblading held for at least 6 months is essential before this course can be accessed. You should be practising and producing consistent work in microblading.