During our four day beginners lip and liner training you will learn everything you need to know to deliver safe, quality tattooed eyeliner and lip tattoos. Our course is not for the faint hearted but is one we are very proud of and happy that we do not leave you with inadequate info and experience before venturing out on your own. We cover all tattoo styles and provide all info on safety, legislation, colour theory and everything else needed to enhance your existing permanent makeup skills.
What is included:-
- 4 Days in person training
- Live demos
- Multiple Live Models
- Consent Forms
- Certificate of attendance
- Goodie Bag
- Accredited certificate on completion of case studies
- Lifetime After Support
- Classes are small and kept to 3/4 students maximum
- Shadow days with Paula are available if you feel you would benefit watching her work in clinic after your training
Need to Knows!
As a student you will also qualify for discounts and priority access to further education should you wish to pursue it. Qualifying courses are: –
- Mentor Days you will receive a £200 discount per day you book should you wish to further enhance your skills with a one to one mentor day later in your career.
A qualification in machine brows held for at least 6 months is essential before this course can be accessed. You should be practising and producing consistent work before moving on to more advanced skills.